Writing a Landscaping Contract can be difficult and confusing. Our training guides will help.
The amount of productivity and the quality of the work is directly dependent on how well trained you and your employees are. These training guides will not only offer instruction but save you time and aggravation. You won’t have wasted time re-explaining the work to employees, or relearning how to do certain tasks yourself (such as how to write a landscaping contract). The guides also serve as a resource for cross training existing personnel thus making them more versatile in other areas of the work.
The information is presented in chronological order, and you will develop an understanding of the work task, why the work is performed the way it is, the methods to make it successful to achieve your desired result. Where applicable, tips are offered that lend insight as to the quality of the work. The instruction in these manuals is useful for individual study, classroom setting or “in-field” on the job training.
Some of our popular training manuals are (click on each one for more details or to order on-line):
- Grounds Maintenance Manual – including writing a Landscaping Contract
- Entry Level Training – Landscapers
- Entry Level Training – Landscapers in Spanish
- Crew Leader Training – Landscapers
- Crew Leader Training – Landscapers in Spanish
- Training in Pruning and Planting
- Training in Pruning and Planting – in Spanish
- The Snow Removal Business
- Maximizing Profits in Mowing
- Pricing Your Services